- Thursday, February 27, 2020
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
- Georgetown University 3520 Prospect Street Northwest, Car Barn 318 Washington, DC, 20007
Analytics can help us learn about what works and what doesn’t work on a web site or app:
• Which marketing campaigns drive the most conversions
• Are your marketing and communication efforts are bringing in traffic and generating leads or orders?
• Which social networks are driving the most traffic?
Analytics can help you better understand your customer, providing data such as:
• The locations your visitors are coming from – to help you plan and target local campaigns
• The devices your visitors use to access your web site – to inform your design
• User behavior on a website or apps – what are they clicking on most frequently or where they are
abandoning the transaction in a purchase funnel
We’ll have Pizza! Drinks! Snacks!
Taught by Kristi Pelzel