Car Barn Academy is a series of workshops led by CCTers for CCTers. Students generate ideas for workshops and the CCT front desk will schedule them so that there are no conflicts with other events.
There is no limit to what these workshops can be based on, so every CCTer has something to share! Examples of former workshops and possible themes are Crafting a CCT Cover Letter, Facebook Advertising Strategy Hacks, Crash Course in Premiere Pro, Basic HTML, and many more! Get creative and share your talents with CCT! If you’re leading a workshop, this is your opportunity to:
- share a showcase-able skill and/or deliverable that fellow students may add to their portfolio/resume/LinkedIn profile
- practice teaching/workshop-hosting skills
- list this workshop on your resume and LinkedIn profile (think of the endorsements you may receive).
If you’re attending a workshop, this is your opportunity to:
- learn a new showcase-able skill and/or deliverable you may add to your portfolio/resume/LinkedIn profile
- help fellow CCTers practice their teaching/workshop-hosting skills
- endorse fellow CCTers’ skills and experience and provide support and helpful feedback
If you’re interested in hosting a workshop and have an idea in mind, submit a proposal by filling out this google form. The front desk will then follow up with you to coordinate logistics.